Tip 4: Get weirdly into financial reports.
- If you're going to the bank or a lender for a business loan, you'll need to have a credit report.
- Get together all your expenses, outgoing costs, and expected incomes for your report.
- If making reports isn't your thing (which for many, it isn't), consider going to a credit reporter, like Equifax, illion or Centrix.
- Do check the report you get back — there might be mistakes, which you can query if you think they're wrong.
Tip 5: Be a wise student, not a poor one.
- If you're thinking about studying, check to see what loan you can get.
- If you don't know, contact Studylink — they handle all student loans.
- There are two loan types — allowance and loan.
- Allowance is free, and you don't pay it back. It's based on your circumstances - check first to see if you qualify.
- Student loans you do have to pay back. Try to take out as little of this type as you possibly can.