The services and products on this website are intended for use by New Zealand residents only who are aged eighteen (18) years of age and over, and are not aimed at or intended for use by residents of any other jurisdiction.
In order to register with Yonda Ltd you must be over eighteen (18) years of age. You must ensure that the details you provide to us on your application or at any other time are accurate, clear and complete. You must also inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided, including any update on your personal details.
The information on this website is intended as a general reference for users. It is made available on the understanding that Yonda Ltd, as a result of providing this information, is not engaged in providing professional advice. This site is not designed for the purpose of providing financial or investment advice. Yonda Ltd strongly recommends that you seek independent professional advice before acting on any information found within this site.
All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of the information available on or through this website. However, Yonda Ltd makes no warranty, express or implied, nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness or use of any information that is available on or through this site nor represents that its use would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Nothing included on this website is, or shall be viewed as a promise or representation by Yonda Ltd as to the past or future.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. To the fullest legal extent possible, Yonda Ltd, its related companies, their directors, and any other person excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to this website and Yonda Ltd will not be responsible for any lack of availability, errors, omissions or misrepresentation or reliance on information contained in this website or be liable for any loss or damage or cost or expense however caused.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Yonda Ltd excludes every warranty and condition of any kind that might otherwise apply in relation to this website, its content and functions.
Yonda Ltd reserves the right to change the information on this website at any time.
This website may contain links to other websites or third-party software or plug-in services. Those links and services are provided for convenience only, may not remain current or be maintained, or may not operate as expected or intended. Yonda Ltd is not responsible for the operation, content or privacy practices associated with those links or services. The provision and use of such links and services by Yonda Ltd should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites or services, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
USE OF INFORMATION
The content, web pages, images, screens, and logos on this website are the property of Yonda Ltd, who holds the copyright or right to use it. This information may not be copied or reused without the prior written consent of Yonda Ltd.
You may not use or permit use of any part of this site for any purpose other than that intended, which is the provision to you of information about Yonda Ltd.
This website may not be changed by any user or its operation interfered with in any way.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY RESPONSIBILITIES
By signing up to our service and using this website, you agree:
- that the password you choose to access the service will not be the same as, or similar to, any other personal identification number you have for any other account or service you have;
- to take reasonable care when accessing the service to ensure that your password is not disclosed to any other person, in particular ensuring that you are not observed whilst entering your password on your computer;
- to check your account records carefully and promptly advise us of any error or discrepancy or unauthorised transaction;
- to notify us immediately if your password has become or may be known to anyone other than you, or has been lost or stolen;
- to identify Yonda Ltd in respect of any claim or loss which may arise in consequence of any such compromise and release Yonda Ltd in respect of any claim or loss you may suffer or incur; and/or
- Yonda Ltd is entitled to accept any instructions in respect of your account where those instructions follow the provision by that person of your username and password.
You also agree not to:
- select an unsuitable password such as family or street names, birth dates or months, sequential numbers (e.g. AB3456), parts of personal telephone numbers or other easily accessible personal data, or number or letter combinations that may be easily identified (e.g. AA1111 or 11ABCD);
- permit any other person to use your password;
- disclose your password to any other person including family members or those in apparent authority, including Yonda staff or bank staff;
- keep a written record of your password where it can be accessed by other people;
- leave your computer unattended when logged on to the service; and/or
- open attachments or run software from untrusted or unknown sources.
Any of the events commonly regarded as force majeure (such as, but not limited to, act of God, war, terrorism, riot or invasion) could impede or cause a delay in the availability of the Yonda Ltd services. Yonda Ltd will endeavour to avoid any unnecessary interruption in consequence of any force majeure event, but expressly disclaims any resulting liability for consequential, indirect or special loss or damages of any kind.