2. Purposes of our Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We collect information about you that you give to us or we collect from other third parties on your behalf as part of providing you with our services.
We will use this information for a number of purposes, depending on the services you request us to provide to you.
3. The Type of Services we Provide
We collect and process information which you give to us when you register with us, such as your name and contact details.
Free Credit Score
If you choose to obtain a Free Credit Score, we will obtain information from Equifax on your behalf.
4. General Information we collect about You
If you choose not to register as a member or obtain a Free Credit Score, then each time you visit our website or use our app we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number
5. Information we receive from other sources.
We may receive information about you if you use any of the websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, service providers, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, social media) and may receive information from them, such as your credit report information, whether or not you have taken out a product with them, what other products you may have used, and other such details.
Yonda may also collect information about your computer. This information may include your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is collected using a small 'cookie' file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies have the potential to help us improve and enhance your service experience at Yonda.
If you do not want your computer to receive new cookies, you can ask your browser not to accept them. This function is possible under the 'Help' section of most browsers. If you choose to prevent cookies being accepted, you may not be able to access some pages.
7. Additional Purpose - Disclosing your Information to Third Parties
Yonda may pass on your personal information to selected third parties only in limited circumstances as set out below. These third parties may use your personal information to contact you by email, telephone, post, SMS or other reasonable means.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party if:
- we have a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with a legal request;
What we will never do. Rest assured, we will never sell your information to third parties with the exception of any significant sale or purchase of our business and assets.
8. Storage and Correction
9. Data Breach Reporting
We will comply with the mandatory data breach reporting regime under the Privacy Act, which will require us to notify the Privacy Commissioner and you if any data breach causes or is likely to cause serious harm to you.
10. Access to Products, Facilities and/or Services
If you choose not to provide all the information requested for any service provided by Yonda, we may choose to otherwise restrict the products, facilities and/or services available to you.
11. Third Party Links
12. How to Contact Yonda
If you would like to access, correct or delete any of your personal information that we hold about you or would like to contact us with any queries, comments or complaints, please contact us at email@example.com.