Tip 2: Check your bank statements.
- If there's any suspicious activity, it should show up here.
- See anything going out you don't remember signing up for? Talk to your bank, get your card suspended, or change access to your account.
- If you lose a credit card, suspend it immediately. Then go in to talk to your bank branch or credit card supplier about a replacement.
Tip 3: Back up your data.
- Make sure everything you have online or on your device is backed up if you get locked out.
- Keep your devices up to date by installing the latest security upgrades.